Local Ispell dictionary set to nil

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Local Ispell dictionary set to nil
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:13:54 +0100

as of recently emacs prints the message "Local Ispell dictionary set to nil",
when I load a new file (that uses flyspell-prog-mode).

I think it has something to do with the fact that flyspell calls
ispell-change-dictionary with the following parameter
 (or ispell-local-dictionary ispell-dictionary flyspell-default-dictionary)
that evaluates (and has before) in my case to nil.
I glanced at the source code of ispell-change-dictionary and it looks to me
as if this function handles "" as default dictionary but not nil.

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's
a knob called `brightness', but it doesn't work.          -- Gallagher