Feature request - dynamic icon pixmap

From: Sun Yijiang
Subject: Feature request - dynamic icon pixmap
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:12:51 +0800

GNU Emacs' bitmapicon is a little ugly and not configurable -- that's
the truth.  XEmacs' elisp function x-set-screen-icon-pixmap can change
program icon dynamically, this is very useful when you're working with
sevral frames with different major modes -- they can have their own
icons in the "taskbar".  I wonder if this feature is in the TODO list
of GNU Emacs, If not, I suggest to have it added.

Sun Yijiang