Re: xassert fails in xdisp.c

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: xassert fails in xdisp.c
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:34:29 +0100

> Below is a reproducible bug coming from the xassert at xdisp.c:5268.

I tried this wilh 21.3, and noticed a small misbehaviour as well: when
the S-h is typed, the ---text--- line shifts down, making the screen
look as follows:

   Subject: ü
   FCC: ~/mail/sent

   ---text follows this line---

(* indicates the cursor). C-l makes it look okay again, also showing
the H.
Interesting is that if I do not use " u to make the ü, but insert it
directly using a compose key, everything behaves normally.

Maybe this helps.

-- Johan