Re: `face' widget type

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: `face' widget type
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:06:05 +0100

>     I don't have time to find out.
>
> Will you have time in the future?

Things I don't do right away tend not to be done at all, or many years
later.

> Can you tell us some advice?
> I think nobody but you really understands this code.]

My advice would be to delay any improvement (except for fixing
regressions) until you are at the *start* of a development phase.  The
code *is* complex, and there is some non-trivial dependencies, so any
changes should be done at a phase where there is plenty of time left
to find any bugs they might uncover.

I.e. now is entirely the wrong time to start improving the customize
UI.