Re: Options menu

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Options menu
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:18:36 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>

> These are all either toggle-type options (we have most of them under
> Options->Show/Hide) or text/font options (we have them under
> Edit->Text Properties).  To dedicate a whole top-level item to them
> sounds unwise.

Yes, I actually believe that is the case too. But keeping sort of similar
grouping under Appearance in the Option menu would in my opinion be a good
alternative. After all you do not change this things very often. A more
important thing is probably that they are easy to find and that means
logical structure, similarity and not too long menus (at least).