Re: Putting auto-image-file-mode in Options menu

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Putting auto-image-file-mode in Options menu
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:30:12 -0500

    > That is true.  However, copying the image to another buffer would only
    > get you text.

    Which is what would be appropriate when copying an XPM icon into a C
    source file.

I see no problem here.  If you prefer to copy it as text, type C-c C-c
so that you see the text, then copy it as text.

So I don't find these arguments convincing.  I will leave it as a text
property.

Please, let's drop this particular point.