Re: Menu again.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Menu again.
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:55:42 -0600 (CST)

I do not have the time to keep answering all the arguments you have
already repeated 1001 times and which already have been answered before.

Just one:

   > That is why Richard asked to commit it at top level.

   That is news to me.

>From Richard's message of March 4:

  That is persuasive evidence; I am convinced.  Since this does not
  fit in the Show/Hide menu, let's add it at top level.

  Would someone please do that?

This was after you already presented the arguments you just repeated
once more.

If you do not believe me:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2005-03/msg00235.html

Sincerely,