Re: Antialiased text on X11

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Antialiased text on X11
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:13:31 +0100

I notice you've done this, but it seems a bit odd --

For files that you've modified it looks correct, e.g. "src/xdisp.c":

        XFT_JHD_BRANCH_base: 1.992
        XFT_JHD_BRANCH: 1.992.0.2

But for files that you _haven't _ changed, it seems wrong, e.g.,
"src/editfns.c":

        XFT_JHD_BRANCH_base: 1.389.0.4
        XFT_JHD_BRANCH: 1.389.0.2

The "..._base" tag is branch tag when it shouldn't be.

Thanks for checking this. I only confirmed that the tag was on the correct version, I didn't know about these CVS special versions. I've fixed it now (and read some more about CVS branching in general :-).

        Jan D.