Re: Suggestion: Change C-x right / C-x left to C-x C-right / C-x C-left

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Change C-x right / C-x left to C-x C-right / C-x C-left
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:53:04 -0500

    IMHO, it be much simpler to cycle buffers if the next-buffer /
    prev-buffer commands were on C-x C-right / C-x C-left instead of the
    current bindings, C-x right / C-x left ?

That sounds like a good idea.  However, I find on my terminal (a Linux
console) that typing LEFT while holding down CTL actually sends M-left.
This translation does not seem to be done by Emacs.

So how about making both bindings?