Re: Changing `string-to-int' to `string-to-number'

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Changing `string-to-int' to `string-to-number'
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:09:01 +0200

Four days ago, I asked:

> I have an outstanding patch to more-or-less-globally change
> `string-to-int' to `string-to-number' and squash the little warning
> buggers.

I've received a private mail from someone who didn't object (more or
less), and an answer from Richard which was an "OK" of sorts.

I'll go forward with the change if no one objects. I'm thinking mostly
of people who usually have heavily modified working copies; from
memory of past changes, I'd say at least Miles, Stefan, Kim, Eli...

(I've already changed obsolete/*.el, but I don't really think anyone
has outstanding patches for these...)

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u