Re: Forward button in help buffer

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Forward button in help buffer
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 18:45:45 -0400

     > I think this is simply a new feature, not fixing a problem.

    Sure, just like Unicode is a new feature.

Yes.  We are not considering adding any further Unicode support into
the coming release.

    1) A back button when describe-face is called from list-faces-display
       to take it back to the list of faces.

    2) Removing hyperlinking in a variable's value. These are
       quite frequently inappropriate e.g C-h v <RET> features <RET>,
       C-h v <RET> gud-minor-mode <RET>

Please do fix these two bugs.

    ! ;           (help-xref-on-pp from (point))

Please add a comment saying why that was turned off.