Re: NTEmacs problem with flyspell

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: NTEmacs problem with flyspell
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:41:42 +0200

* Richard Stallman (2005-05-26) writes:

>     In the CVS version of NTEmacs built on April 17 2005, if flyspell
>     highlights a misspelled word and I click mouse-2 on it and select an
>     item from the pop-up menu, Emacs does the equivalent of C-y after it
>     performs whatever action I selected from the flyspell's menu.
>
> I tried that on GNU/Linux with a more recent build.
> It did not fail.

Sounds like the same bug I reported April 1st on emacs-pretest-bug
(message subject is "flyspell.el: down-mouse-2 leads to unwanted text
insertion").  That means with a GTK-enabled build of Emacs it can
happen on GNU/Linux as well.

Here is a link to the thread:
<URL:http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.pretest.bugs/6717>

--