Re: org-mode and mode hooks.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: org-mode and mode hooks.
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:16:49 -0400

       I received many long messages yesterday about this issue.
       What conclusions were reached from them?

    If you do not consider the remaining problems, described in my
    not many conclusions left to be reached.

I am not sure what problems those are.  There were so many messages
yesterday that just reading them would take a long time.  I hoped to
bypass that job by asking you to summarize the result of all that
discussion.