Re: A few issues with thumbs.el

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: A few issues with thumbs.el
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:48:12 +0200

Mathias Dahl <address@hidden> writes:

> Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:
>
> The onlu doubt I have is about those "local" thumbnail directories. I
> did not understand when one was supposed to created them.

As I understood it, your program is not supposed to create them unless
the user specifically requests that it do.  I don't think that feature
is absolutely necessary, so I'd say you can leave it out if you want.

But you should probably read those files if the `.thumblocal'
directory is already there, as described by the specification.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>

   ``Why fix an old bug if you can write three new ones
     in the same time?'' --- David Kastrup (on emacs-devel)