[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: TTY Vertical divider face?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: TTY Vertical divider face?
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:14:50 +0900

On 6/20/05, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:
> What should the face be called?  `divider'?  `window-divider'?
> `vertical-divider'?

The name used for the display table slot is `vertical-divider' so I'll
use that for the face too.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]