[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: TTY Vertical divider face?

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: TTY Vertical divider face?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:29:02 +0300
User-agent: Gnus/5.110004 (No Gnus v0.4) Emacs/22.0.50 (gnu/linux)

> Hmmm on the other hand, there's already a face `border', with a
> different meaning (for setting the X border pixel color).

Is it possible to reuse the same face for vertical divider with an
additional spec like '(((type tty) :inherit mode-line-inactive))?

> The name `vertical-border' seems slightly strange too -- the word
> "border" seems to typically imply an "outer" border, dividing inside
> from outside; calling the line between windows a border sounds
> slightly strange to me (though it's technically correct I guess).

A vertical divider between two windows is the right border for the
left window, and the left border for the right window.

Juri Linkov

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]