Re: TTY Vertical divider face?

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: TTY Vertical divider face?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:03:57 +0300

> Ideally I'd like to rename the current `border' face to something
> like `frame-border' (which is more accurate), but I don't know if
> it's worth the trouble.

It makes sense to use the new `vertical-border' face not only
for defining a vertical divider on character terminals, but also
on X for defining the foreground color of the vertical thin line
between windows.  Currently its color is the same as the default
foreground color, but users might expect that the same face defines
the color of the vertical separator line on X too.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/