Re: Custom themes

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Custom themes
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:56:32 +0200

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

> I guess Per may know some of the details.

Nope.  Jan Vroonhof wrote the code for XEmacs. I once tried to
integrate it into Emacs, but gave up.  I don't believe I was involved
when Dave Love and Alex Schroeder actually went ahead and did integrate it.

The code desperately needs:

1. Documentation for the public API.

2. A few useful example themes.

3. An UI.

Jan Vroonhof made a presentation of Custom Themes for a workshop in
Japan, but I'm unable to find it now.