Re: minibuffer and scroll-conservatively

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: minibuffer and scroll-conservatively
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:58:52 -0400

    > Would it be better to lose some height at the top, rather than only at
    > the bottom?  Currently, I think, g and q cannot be distinguished in
    > the default font.

    Neither is A and Å if you remove at the top...

Maybe that depends HOW MUCH is removed at the top.  That's why I am
suggesting to try taking off a little at the top and a little at the bottom.
Maybe there's a combination that avoids both kinds of lossage, or maybe
there isn't.

    I suggtest that we install my (imperfect) patch, and add a note to
    TODO, that we need to address this issue after the release.

Would you please do that?