Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:03:43 +0200

I suspect this is keyboard dependent. I do C-\ all the time with both right and left control, and I press Ctrl-AltGr-+ (hold down all three keys at the same time, which I press first or last does not matter) on my swedish keyboard (and add Alt to that, i.e. Alt- Ctrl- AltGr-+, gets me M-C-\, but it is not very ergonomic). The trick above does not work for me at all.

I forgot to ask what keyboard layout you are using. Swedish? But in that case is not "\" on "AlGr-+"?

Isn't that what I wrote? Ctrl-AltGr-+ in the text above. I may have misunderstood, but I took it to mean he pressed and released AltGr, then pressed and released Ctrl, and then pressed and released another key. That does not work.

    Jan D