Re: theming

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: theming
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:17:52 +0200

John S. Yates, Jr. wrote:

My notion of a theme is not a named collection of configuration
settings.  Rather it is an expression of high-level intent:

- as much as possible behave like Window / MacOS / *nix
- underline clickable links
I agree to whole message. I have written EmacsW32 just for this above. It would be better if this idea was merged into Emacs. I think however that it has to coexist with themes in some way and perhaps themes can be the underlying structure for this.