Re: More bugs in Custom themes

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: More bugs in Custom themes
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 01:35:01 -0400

I rewrote most of the themes code in custom.el.  I did not have time to
debug it ;-(, but I verified that Emacs still at least builds and
runs.

Whether or not it is bug-free, at least now it should have a clear
design that ought to make fixing any remaining bugs straightforward.
What will take the time now is the testing.  That's what I don't
have time to do now.

Could you please look at the code and see if the design is clear
to you?  If so, could you start testing it and fix bugs that are easy
to fix?

If you find a bug that you can't fix, please send me the test case
and I will fix it.