Re: Windows Icons for GNU from Luise Fernandes logo

From: Markus Gritsch
Subject: Re: Windows Icons for GNU from Luise Fernandes logo
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:25:25 +0200

Lennart Borgman wrote:

Thanks, the icons are quite nice and easily visible, but maybe they remind more of the wiki than of Emacs?

Maybe.  IMO the logo and the writing looks modern, fresh, clean, ...
The original Emacs splash-logo appeard always a bit baroque to me :)

However, I am totally aware, that beauty lies entirely in the eye of the beholder, and am equally happe using Daniel's logo just in my very own Emacs.

Be well,
Markus