Re: Avoiding moving point into minibuffer prompt area

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Avoiding moving point into minibuffer prompt area
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:29:33 -0400

    I think it is quite confusing that you can move the point into the
    prompt area in the minibuffer. Why don't we use something like the code
    below to avoid this:

If we want to make it impossible to move point into the prompt,
it should suffice to give it an intangible property of t, right?
People could try that and see if they like it.
However, we've already seen one person say that he finds it
useful to move into the prompt.