Re: Copyright assignment

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Copyright assignment
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:05:57 -0400

Oops.  I sent:

    If you have problems in dealing with FSF legal papers, please write to
    me.  Other developers on emacs-devel can help with this, so there is
    no point adding mail to their mailboxes.

but it should say

    If you have problems in dealing with FSF legal papers, please write to
    me.  Other developers on emacs-devel can't help with this, so there is
    no point adding mail to their mailboxes.