Re: "What's This?" in Describe submenu

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: "What's This?" in Describe submenu
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:35:50 -0400

     I've used Windows for about ten years.  I don't remember ever seeing
    a "What's This" message.
     I just checked Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Office, and Internet
    Explorer. Can't find it.

That is peculiar.  Yet others have just said that What's This is
indeed used in Windows.

    In what version of Windows?  I think they've changed this in W2K and
    XP, now it says "Help" instead.

Can people double checkl this?  If "What's This" is obsolete in
Windows, then it makes less sense for us to use it.