Re:Joshua Tinman

From: Josh Tinman
Subject: Re:Joshua Tinman
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:01:18 +0000

Good day My Beloved Ones

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is JOSHUA TINMAN, a British Christian
merchant in Caribbean Island

I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, which was
discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for
my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and
right now I have only about a few months to live,
according to medical experts.

I have since lost my power of speech and can only
manage to write now; as that has been the only way I
am able to communicate.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone not even myself but my
business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous,
I was always hostile to people and only focus on my
business as that is the only thing I cared for. But
now I regret all this as I now know that there is more
to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to
this world I would live my life a different way from
how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near,
I have willed and given most of my properties and
assets to my immediate and extended family members and
as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and
so, I have decided to give alms to charity
Organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations
in the Caribbean Island, London and Ireland. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any
more. I once asked members of my family to close one
of my accounts and donate the money, which I have there
to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and
kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust
them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them.

The last of my money which only few of them knows of
is the huge cash deposit that I have with a security
firm.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and
dispatched it to charity organizations.

Please if you are willing to help me and save me from this
dilemma I am going through , do reply me on my email address
(address@hidden) for more information which I will provide to

May the Almighty God  be you and your family Amen.

Remain Blessed

Joshua Tinman