Re: macos.texi updated

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: macos.texi updated
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:24:08 -0400

    To do something to make the whole thing more usable, one can simply
    ensure that on each operating system the local standard font
    selection user interface is used. All systems offer some standard
    dialog to do that, and it would be a good idea if users can specify
    the lists with attributes in customization buffers as well, with the
    right widget.

I don't think we should be rigid about doing this--we need to consider
the suitability of each such interface for Emacs.  But in general
I agree that is a good direction to go in.

I don't know whether Xt offers any font-selection dialog.
Does it?