Re: `overlay-arrow-position' should be automatically buffer-local

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: `overlay-arrow-position' should be automatically buffer-local
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:45:49 +1300

 > BTW, in case nobody's noticed the current gud/gdba routinely gets
 > completely confused by multiple debugging sessions already...

It's come up at least twice before.  I rarely debug two programs at the same
time and when I do, I can do it with two instances of Emacs.  For those that
need multiple debugging sessions there's a note in the Emacs manual to use
"gdb -fullname" (even this isn't perfect: try setting a breakpoint with C-x
SPC in both source buffers).  Its a lot of work to implement this feature and
until there is a release any perceived need can only be anecdotal.

Nick