Re: shell mode syntax higlighting problem with here documents

From: Nicholas Sushkin
Subject: Re: shell mode syntax higlighting problem with here documents
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:56:14 -0400

Ok, I tried the CVS version as of half an hour ago.

It seems that on the initial load, it highlights correctly. However, if I
insert a couple of spaces at the beginning of the line that contains <<
EOF, the highlighting after the final EOF breaks. Kill and reload the file
fixes it again.

--
Nicholas Sushkin, Senior Software Engineer
Open Finance