Re: ATSUI support on Carbon Emacs

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: ATSUI support on Carbon Emacs
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:57:33 +0200

At 10:10 on oct 25 2005, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu said :

> > Could CarbonCore/MacTypes.h be missing ?
>
> No, that's just a typo.  But there's also a problem with sign
> extension.  Could you try the latest one?

That's ok for both UniChar  modification and the glyph selection. French
accents, euro and many others are now correctly displayed.

The only  problem that I  can see for  now is with fixed-width  font and
italics : I would say that there must be one pixel per character missing
comparing to normal ones.

Thanks.
--
Sébastien Kirche