Re: vc & cvs buglet

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Re: vc & cvs buglet
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:25:23 +0300

On 2005-10-27 19:53, Romain Francoise <address@hidden> wrote:
> That's weird.  Can you reproduce the bug when Emacs is started with -Q?

yes.

> On what system is this?

A fairly recent version of FreeBSD-CURRENT:
% uname -v
FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #0: Mon Oct 24 23:56:24 EEST 2005

> And what's your version of CVS?

The base system version of FreeBSD, which is derived from:
Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.17-FreeBSD (client/server)

> Does calling `cvs log <file>' from the command line work in all cases?

Yep.  This is a file that has been checked out from a local repository,
and using cvs commands from the command line works fine.  It also works
fine with the 21.3.1 version of Emacs, installed from the ports.

I guess I'll go hunting for differences between the two Emacs versions
next.