Re: flyspell bug

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: flyspell bug
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:50:59 +0200

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:33:48 -0400
"Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden> wrote:

#>     Your example works just fine for me, but I can see the same error
#>     message on some of my files... I am unable to find a short example
#>     reproducing it at the moment, though -- will try tomorrow.
#>
#> The example does not HAVE to be short. A shorter one will be less
#> work to debug, but if you can't produce a short one, please send a
#> long one.

One problem I see right now is with LocalWords -- when there are any
local words for a buffer, I get (error "Bug: misspelled word `blabla'
(output pos 36) not found in buffer")

For example, run the below in this buffer:

(setq flyspell-large-region 20)
(flyspell-buffer)

If you remove the line below, it still doesn't work. But if you remove
the line, kill the buffer and revisit it, everything will work fine.

 LocalWords:  blabla

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk

Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it  (S. Dali)