Web Placement

From: Top Placement
Subject: Web Placement
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:12:30 -0500

Dear Customer,

We can put you at the top of Yahoo! AND Google today.

Our company has exclusive technology that can put your website(s) above every other company on all the major search engines.
Toyota, eBay, Wells Fargo and Dell (just to name a few) already use this technology.  We are now offering it direct to you. Tired of SEO plans that get you nowhere?  Tired of blowing your budget on pay per click only to lose position immediately?  We offer guaranteed results and promotional pricing that will beat any other program you have used.

Contact us immediately at address@hidden  if you are interested in getting unlimited traffic and guaranteed positioning with discounted pricing.  This promotion will not last long and is on a first come / first serve basis.  Please include the URL(s) you are interested in promoting.  Examples/Demo can be provided.

Sincerely,

Web Results Team