RE: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:29:59 -0800

       BTW, I don't see any way for a user to get back the chronological
       sort, after having sorted by some column.

    Just invoke the *same* column button again.  These buttons _toggle_
    between sorting according to the (previously global, now
    frame-specific) buffer list and their own specific sort.

OK. Thanks.

(In my own version, clicking the same column again reverses the sort order
for that column (ascending/descending). But I also have a Time column, so I
can get the chronological sort that way.)