Re: Help links

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Help links
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 10:05:12 +0100

Juri Linkov wrote:

BTW, have you seen how customize buttons look on terminals?  They look
exactly as the links in the *info* buffer.  OTOH, links in the *Help*
buffer are not highlighted at all on ttys that don't support the
underline attribute.  I think links in the *Help* buffer should be
highlighted in blue like the links in the *info* and customization
buffers.
I agree. I think there should be an underlying link face from which the link faces in help, info and other buffers inherit.