Re: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 14:29:34 -0500

    Ah, good idea.  I implemented this in the patch at the end of this
    message.  It involves adding a new element to the frame struct, and
    changing switch-to-buffer, bury-buffer and kill-buffer etc. to
    maintain the list.

This might be a good change, but at this point we want to avoid making
such far-reaching changes.  Let's look for a less radical change that
would result in some sort of consistent behavior.