Re: Legal papers for Emacs contributions

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Re: Legal papers for Emacs contributions
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 04:15:36 +0200

    Legal stuff pretty much is required for everything with few
    exceptions.  While it is possible that in this case an
    exception might apply, the next occasion where it won't is not
    far away if you intend to contribute to Emacs.  So better start
    getting the legal hassle over with as soon as possible if your
    work situation does not prohibit it.  It is a nuisance, but not
    to be avoided.

Sure.  I don't think my work would be a problem, but it may take
a few days to find out, since I'm far away from our HQ and it
certainly makes sense to ask.  Thanks for the clarification :)