RE: hyperlinks in variable's value - links to libraries

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: hyperlinks in variable's value - links to libraries
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:23:44 -0800

Resending. Shall I assume no one is interested?

      ;; Hyperlinks in variable's value are quite frequently
      ;; inappropriate e.g C-h v <RET> features <RET>
      ;; (help-xref-on-pp from (point))

    I disagree with the "fix" of commenting out this
    line - at the least, I would like such links to be an option.

    Although it can be slow, it is very useful: looking at `features'
    should be an entry point to accessing the features listed.