Re: Visual cleanup for customize buffers

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Visual cleanup for customize buffers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:35:48 -0600 (CST)

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

   > Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:30:11 -0600 (CST)
   > From: Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden>
   > Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
   >
   > Kim Storm wrote:
   >
   >    I have worked a little more on this to address the bugs that Luc
   >    reported,
   >
   > Your patch addresses only _some manifestations_ of the bugs.  You did
   > not even fix all examples that I reported.  For instance, a
   > manifestation of the bug that is still present is that the "Value Menu"
   > for initial-scratch-message says:

   Is this some new way of saying thank you?

It is a way of repeating what I said before: this should not be messed
with before the release.  I was talking about bugs in a _new feature_.
Right now, I should not have to test various new features and report
bugs on them.  Supposedly, we are in a feature freeze.

Sincerely,

Luc.