Can someone verify my changes to tumme and dired? (was: thumbs.el and tr

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Can someone verify my changes to tumme and dired? (was: thumbs.el and transparency)
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 22:19:42 +0100

"Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden> writes:

>     Yes, as long as tumme is loaded and tumme keybindings are set up (this
>     is currently done using `tumme-setup-dired-keybindings' but we have
>     discussed moving some, if not all of those, into dired).
>
> Would you please move them now?

I just read the newbie documentation about CVS on Savannah. Just so
that I don't break anything I started out small, by merging in my
latest changes from my local tumme.el into the current one in CVS. I
also added the key binding C-t d, bound to `tumme-display-thumbs', in
dired.el.

I added an autoload cookie to tumme.el and did the "make autoloads"
thing to generate a new loaddefs.el. It seems that loaddefs.el is a
compile- or make-time file that should not be in CVS, right? (I don't
see it when I browse CVS via the web interface).

Can someone verify that this was done correctly? I don't want to make
any more changes before I know how all this works.