Re: faq.texi

From: Frank Schmitt
Subject: Re: faq.texi
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 15:18:10 +0100

Romain Francoise <address@hidden> writes:

> "Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden> writes:
>> Could you start doing that, so you can see what questions to add?
> Ok.

Two questions I've been several times are:

"When I type C-s to search, I can't paste via Shift+Insert (or yank via
C-y). Why and what to do against it?"

"How does query-replace across line borders work?" or on a similiar topic
"How to prefix every line with text a"

Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough
space to spread a tremendous amount of information with your messages. So seize
this opportunity and don't waste your signature with bullshit nobody will read.