Re: Why can I not receive mail from this list

From: Herbert Euler
Subject: Re: Why can I not receive mail from this list
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:57:01 +0800

From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
To: "Herbert Euler" <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:08:02 +0200

I looked into your subscription to emacs-devel, and I don't see any
reason why you shouldn't receive your messages back.  Your
subscription options are identical to those of others.  Perhaps your
local mail setup somehow blocks those messages, or removes them as
spam, I don't know.

Sure, I sent this message a bit earlier.  I received the response to my
mail after *a whole day*.  This means what I saw in my inbox is the
topics discussed a period of time earlier.  I remembered that the
response is not so slow like that.  Is it because that the server is so
busy to send mails back?

Thanks.

Regards,
Guanpeng Xu