Re: If you don't want Email, please just say so!

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: If you don't want Email, please just say so!
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 08:38:23 -0500

    In recent days, several emails I've sent to Emacs hackers' personal
    mailboxes have been bounced, with messages like:

    to=<address@hidden>, delay=2+02:26:53, xdelay=00:00:22, mailer=esmtp,
    relay=xxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.net. [128.128.128.128], stat=Deferred: 451 4.7.1
    Please try one more time in one hour to confirm.

I don't know anything about this--I have never seen it.
If you were to tell us some specific email addresses where
this occurs, we might be able to figure out something,
either by deduction or by asking them.