Small patch to enable use of gpg-agent with pgg

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Small patch to enable use of gpg-agent with pgg
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 22:17:02 +0100

Hi,

I wrote a small patch, which makes it possible to use the GnuPG agent
(which is part of gpg 1.9 and considered ready to use by Werner) with
the GnuPG backend of pgg.

I have done very little testing yet, but it seems to work fine.[0]

To test it:
set up your gpg-agent as usual and set pgg-gpg-use-agent to t.

cheers
sascha

[0] I signed this Mail using it...  ;-)

Sascha Wilde
Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!