Re: W32 version crashes on C-g

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: W32 version crashes on C-g
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 22:42:56 +0100

On 3/18/06, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Juanma, was it not you that worked with something in the image
> libraries before?

Yes.

> Have you tested the new versions from GnuWin32?

Yes, I install new libraries as soon as I'm aware of them, and I test
them against a bunch of images I have been saving for that. So far no
problem, though every now and then the .DLLs do change name :( For
example, you can see on lisp/ChangeLog that on 2006-01-23 I added a
new library name to `image-library-alist'.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u