Re: Max-specpdl-size Bug in Emacs Lisp Interpreter?

From: Herbert Euler
Subject: Re: Max-specpdl-size Bug in Emacs Lisp Interpreter?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:18:58 +0800

From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
To: "Herbert Euler" <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:56:06 -0400

    But if so I think the name 'max-specpdl-size' should be altered, since
    normally a maximum value needs explicitly change, i.e. there should be
    a particular function to change a maximum value.

What would you think of specpdl-size-limit as a name for this?

Yes it's better, since this name (in my opinion) is not confused.

Regards,
Guanpeng Xu

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/