Scientific Survey: Working Conditions in Open Source Projects

From: Dirk Jendroska
Subject: Scientific Survey: Working Conditions in Open Source Projects
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:28:08 +0200

We like to invite you to a survey about the working conditions in Free/Open-Source Software development. This survey is conducted by the Open-Source Research Group of the University of Würzburg (Germany).

We will compare work design in open source and proprietary software development. Our findings should be used to adjust the working conditions of software development to the needs of the developers. The results will be published under the Creative Commons License.

To start the survey, please follow the link:
http://www.unipark.de/uc/open-source-task/

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us!

Dirk Jendroska
http://www.psychologie.uni-wuerzburg.de/ao/staff/jendroska.php?lang=en