Re: Problem with `while-no-input'

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Problem with `while-no-input'
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:19:37 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
But pressing/releasing mouse-buttons does still not interrupt this
code! First after a keypress it is interrupted and then first the queued
mouse-click is performed before the pressed key is inserted in the buffer
(that key which has interrupted this code).

Is this behavior intended? If yes, why? Would it not better also
enabling mouse-interruption?
No, it is not intended. I added the interruption code to mouse button
and wheel events as well as keyboard input, and in this works for me
with emacs -Q.