Re: PURESIZE increased (again)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: PURESIZE increased (again)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:35:25 +0300

> From: Reiner Steib <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:56:12 +0200
>
> I've set MYCPPFLAGS='-DENABLE_CHECKING=1'.

I don't think this should matter, as it only activates some assertions
in the C code.

> I use the same source tree for x86_64 and i686 with different
> exec-prefix:
>
>   configure --prefix=[...]/HEAD --with-gtk \
>     --exec-prefix=[...]/HEAD-`uname -m`

But you do compile in two different directories for each architecture,
right?  That is, the source tree is common, but the build directories
are different, yes?  Or do you use the same directory, but clean it up
between any two builds?  If the latter, how do you clean it?

> I have some (minor, IMHO) local changes.  I will try tomorrow without
> any local changes and report back again.

Thanks.